luni, 11 ianuarie 2010

Travels


I will start this new chapter ..... about the World, about Me in the World
No metter the reasons, no metter the time this was and it is my biggest dream. To see the World. To know the World.

During my 29 years of life i traveled, like a good and common traveler, I saw some common European Capitals, something that every turist must see. It was ok but let's get real. How much can you feel the place when you are there for 1 week. How much can you know the people leaving there, theyr habbits, theyr food and drinks, theyr mind and soul......

Like when I was in Barcelona and I visited Sagrada Familia. I went there with some machine telling me a little story about it, it was way to crouded for my taste, I tried to actually SEE something, smell the air, look at the wonders ...... but I was always keeping the group so they hurried me and so on. I would love to go back there, maybe I can actually see this wonder. And all the other wonders that Gaudi spread around this magnificent city.

Same story about Milano, Istanbul, Monte Carlo and so on.

You need time and desire to try to know at least a small part of this places, this places that are a part of the world we live in. How can we not be curious? How can we...

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu