marți, 19 ianuarie 2010

Dreams

I often dream about a place that I can not really define it. In the dream I know exactlly who I am....

And then I wake up. Where am I? I wonder. Sometimes I even say it out loud. " Where am I?" The question makes no sense because I know the answer even before I ask the question: I am here. Here is the life. My life. All that has anything to do with who I am. Funny story.
My entire existence has been defined without me ever knowing it, noticing it, seeing it for what it really is. Every single decision I made, thinking it to be purely my own wish and desire, has been heavily influenced by my surroundings, even to the point where it stops being _my_ decision, born from my own desire. Without ever noticing it, my life has become everybody else's life.
My decisions - everybody else's decisions. Without noticing it, it was not me living my life, but somebody else living somebody else's life.

"Creepy" - a friend of mine said that when he heard about it

Have you ever tryed to spread your arms and legs just to make sure you are only you? Not a part of something else.....

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu