marți, 19 ianuarie 2010

Being true to myself

I often wonder what this really means. What it implies. Was I ever for real true to myself?

Let's supose I am. Does this make me a selfish person? Let's assume i really really have this feeling and I want to do something regarding this feeling. But I also know I hurt someone by doing it. What I choose ?

And now I try to think about my past. How many times I was really true to myself? How many of the importand decisions in my life I took from consideration of others? My family, my friends, society..... religion :)

The only decision I took being true to myself was the divorce one. And I am still blamed for it. Noone even wanted to understand that. Somehow by trying to save myself from an unhappy life I paved my path with victims. Everybody is a victim of it. Should we make this decisions acording to the casualties? Should we play so detached that not even see the casualties not to mention care about?
I am ok with my detachment. I am not ok when I want others to show me attachment. How can I be so hypocrite? Lately I even managed to convince my close ones that this is the right way.
And today i got all pissed cos someone didn't gave a shit about what I want. Who the fk cares, he wants something else.

As always I am full of questions, I wonder if the unswers will ever come.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu