duminică, 10 ianuarie 2010

author and title unknown


" Today I woke up and I was everything I wanted to be .

I forgave myself of everything that had ever made me feel ashamed.

I loved everyone everywere....
Even those who hurt me.

I sent Love to those who have lost theyr ways.
I wasn't affraid of anything anymore.

I realized .... I was endowed with all the power of the Universe to think....to feel....and create,
And love all that i have created.

I revealed in the relization that this...
is the sum total of all I have intended for myself to date.

I realized that right NOW is the only moment there ever really is, was, or will be

I knew....that all my past, except what was good, was gone.

I made a pact with myself never to forget.... to hold this feeling as if it were a little child....

for indeed, it was."

" Today I woke up and I was everything I wanted to be ."

I found this on Facebook somewere, i liked it and for me is a good way to start a day. It makes me aware that I am the owner of my life. That i take the shots.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu