duminică, 10 ianuarie 2010

Just do it !


Latelly .... in the past year to be more exact i thought alot about me and my life. Things I did, thingd i didn't .. wishes that i fulfilled and some i didn't even try to.

And after I asked myself if i am happy. The amswer was lame, not happy not unhappy either.
And then , another question came. Do I like it like this? Not knowing , not living , not....

I think alot about my life. The choices i made. Was I the one who made them? Or maybe was the fear in me who did. I always chose the safe way. The path i know is the one who leads me to success. But were is the fun? Maybe if I want happyness i have to choose the other path. Not safe, not known but you feel alive walking on it . You can actually enjoy the road because is a new one and you (I) need curage to walk on it. So for me is all a metter of choices. And curage to listen to myself and take the other path. And for once enjoy it and be happy.

Robert Frost - The Road Not Taken

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;


Then took the other, as just as fair

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that, the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.


I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:
t
wo roads diverged in a wood, and I ..
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference
"

Make sure YOU are the one who makes the choice, and choose yourself....

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu