marți, 27 iulie 2010

26.07.2010 Norway

So here I am ..... Norway, the beginning of the dream as i like to call it. It is the end of my second day here and i am starting to believe the saying “ The man makes the place”.
Indeed we make the places we walk on.
Here i am in the middle of no were , surrounded by so many strangers, nice strangers, some even cute strangers, and i love it. For the first time in a very long time i feel myself. I feel free and ready to explore new possibilities. A lot of the people here share my beliefs, my dreams, have the same goals and even if many of them don’t know this yet they are all searching for themselves. They like to call it being bored with what they had back home, but is the same.
So the trip day was like a breaking point for me, i thought about all the ones i left at home and maybe, just maybe i lived one of those movie moments ..... i called him to say goodbye and he wanted me back.... my heart is still with him most of the time but all i want to do now is thank him for the movie moment. I really needed it.
Most of the people here are complaining, about the food, the weather the boring moments of the day..... the humanly complaining subjects. Somehow it makes me wonder what do we want in the end. Maybe is Love, love for life , love for and from others, love for our work, our children...... why we always search and in the complain?
I hope by the end of this program to find the answer to this question.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu